Thursday 5 May 2011

How did I attract/address my target audience?



To attract my audience I referred back to my initial audience research in order to find the preferences and interest of my main target market, I found that my target audience were regular users of mediums like youtube, by making use of this I can attract my audience to my product with ease because of its frequent use.  Knowing that my target audience is interested in urban dramas and would be likely to view my product I created a poster profile of our protagonist and film title in order to attract an audience and raise awareness of our product.


I addressed the the audience through the use of familiar conventions that they can relate to within my product using familiar locations, familair mise-en-scene such as hoodies and urban attire, the animated tet that we used at the end of the product I feel is very striking and attracts the viewers interest right at the end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment