Friday 15 April 2011

What have I leant about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

Throughout this process I was challenged with using different technologies I had never used before firstly whilst filming we had to use large Sony HD cameras initially they were hard to use effectively however after practice I was able to properly use all the functions of the camera and we were able to use tracking shot's, long shots, steady shots and P.O.V.  



                  




During the editing process after the filming was complete I had to create with the group a visual logo for our production group 'Eggbert Productions'  whihc I used adobe after effects to create this was the first time I had used the software and I found it quite difficult to grasp how to use it properly however I made use of online tutorials and was able to complete our logo. 




Overall after this process I have learnt that to create films and media production there are many different elements, skills and technologies that need to be converged in order to make a completed product and that any mistakes or problems with technology or area can hinder the process completely and because of this I have learnt that technologies are not always reliable.





No comments:

Post a Comment